Didn't Know Yesterday

 

'Full House' of Secrets?

Thursday, November 12, 2009   0 Comments


Sitting down to watch a little brainless TV during dinner, and we roll by Full House on a random high-number channel. The episode deals with Bob Sagat's character, Danny Tanner, feeling old, and asks an college intern out on a date, while Michelle graduates preschool, and Donna Jo 'DJ' graduates to high school. Laughing at the parachute pants and realizing this will soon become a house-party theme, Danny reveals that he's 33.

My brain kicks in to math mode and after some failed calculations, I find a flaw in the wholesome Full House story like. If DJ was entering the 9th grade, or roughly being 15 years old. Doing the math, Danny had DJ at the ripe old age of 18, or fresh out of high school. I don't think this was ever really addressed but makes for a good conspiracy theory none the less. Either way I though he didn't look 33, and for the record, when this episode aired Bob Sagat was 35.

The other piece I didn't know was the big question mark about the mother of the girls. I don't recall it being addressed either, but I'm sure I've missed episodes. Danny was married to a woman named Amy, whom gave birth to the three girls, and was killed by a drunk driver, setting up the premise of the Danny, Joey and Jessie moving into raise the girls.

Links:
IMDB: Full House - The Graduates

Once again... more useless information.

Labels: , , ,

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Description

Everyday I seem to pick up useless facts. Be it from the deepest regions of the web, late night channel surfing or the tabloids at a grocery store check out lane. Rather then just sharing with my friend and family, I'm sharing with the world, in hopes that one of these random pieces of knowledge make it into one of your conversations.

Popular Labels

Sponsored Links


Previous Posts

Archives

Feeds

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Copywrite 2009, Stuff I Didn't Know Yesterday, didnotknowyesterday.blogspot.com/; All Rights Reserved