Didn't Know Yesterday

 

Laurence Fishburne = Cowboy Curtis

Thursday, October 8, 2009   1 Comments


Growing up and watching Pee Wee's Playhouse on occasion, I was never truly familiar with the cast of characters that would occasional show up to the Playhouse. Looking back at the series, I recognize it's unique and corny qualities that entertained me on many after noons. I never figured any of the human characters on the show made it into movies, television or film.

That was until yesterday, when a co-worker proclaimed that Cowboy Curtis was played by Laurence Fishburne. I was shocked that an actor of his caliper had his start on a kids TV show. This was like finding out Jennifer Love Hewitt and Fergie were in Kids Incorporated, and Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera Justin Timberland, Keri Russel and more were in the Mickey Mouse Club.

As a bonus researching this one, I also found out that Captain Carl was played by the late Phil Hartman (RIP).

Links

Labels: , , ,

Comments:
Betway mobile app and app download for iOS & Android - JTM Hub
Betway has made it 출장안마 clear that the company is going titanium cost to integrate titanium block into its mobile sports solo titanium razor betting app, the mobile version of Betway is expected to be ecosport titanium available
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Description

Everyday I seem to pick up useless facts. Be it from the deepest regions of the web, late night channel surfing or the tabloids at a grocery store check out lane. Rather then just sharing with my friend and family, I'm sharing with the world, in hopes that one of these random pieces of knowledge make it into one of your conversations.

Popular Labels

Sponsored Links


Previous Posts

Archives

Feeds

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Copywrite 2009, Stuff I Didn't Know Yesterday, didnotknowyesterday.blogspot.com/; All Rights Reserved